SDCE is providing money exchange, money transfer, remittance and crypto-trading services based on blockchain technology. Founded in April 2018, at the Royal Exchange Building, Sydney CBD, Australia. SDCE is a member of ADCA and is registered with and follows AUSTRACs’ industry guidelines.
Our listed cross-currencies transact with top digital currencies – Tether, Bitcoin, Ethereum – and over 70 other digital currencies, amounting to 210 trading pairs. Global members can trade confidently with our integrated over the counter platform providing instant liquidity and payments systems, seamlessly. We verify all international and Australian individual members and businesses, ensuring best practice ‘know your customer’ and AML guidelines are achieved.
As a premium trading view platform and analysis tool, SDCE allows members to trade at a fraction of fees compared to other platforms. With the additional security and performance of web-based hot wallets, and offline cold data storage.
SDCE – Your premier gateway to a global liquid market
The platform offers a number of compelling and differentiating features, including:
- Multi-fiat currency services including RMB, USD and AUD;
- Open to multi-national users and support for different types of accounts including KYC, AML/CTF processes for both individual and institutional users, based in Australia as well as offshore countries such as China;
- Additional trading liquidity to be supported by the launch of an over-the-counter (OTC) trading module;
- Multiple deposit and withdrawal choices for fiat currency;
- Best-practice industry standards for digital currency business operations and compliance, being a member of the Australian Digital Currency Association (ADCA) and registered as a digital currency exchange provider under the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC);
- Multi-language support to cater for international users, initially including English and Chinese;
- Multi-digital currency and token support initially featuring over 100 digital currencies and more than 300 crypto-crypto and fiat-crypto trading pairs (one of the top ten digital currency exchanges by the number of trading pairs offered);1 and
- Enhanced security and performance with both online web-based (hot) wallet and offline (cold) wallet data storage.
SDCE’s mission is to be the leading global digital currency exchange and provider of cross-fiat currency exchange services, and to be the premier gateway to a global liquid market for digital and fiat currencies with superior functionality, reliability and speed.