Australian Blockchain Industry Awards
Australia’s blockchain sector continues to grow and flourish. Incredible individuals are covering new ground in technical innovation, regulation and community building and new business ideas. And firms large and small are launching real blockchain projects that are starting to make a real difference.
It’s time to celebrate our successes and to recognise the achievements of the individuals and businesses that are at the cutting edge of blockchain adoption in Australia.
So apply now for recognition in the inaugural Australian Blockchain Industry Awards and see if you will be among the first to win “a Blockie”.
The inaugural Australian Blockchain Industry Awards (Blockies) have been established to recognise leadership and excellence in the blockchain industry and community.
Aim of the Awards
- Recognise the leading individuals and organisations in our industry.
- Promote the blockchain industry to the wider community.
- Celebrate achievement and set a standard for excellence.
- Highlight individuals and organisations delivering best practice.
- Provide recognition to winners and finalists for use in enhancing your own promotional activities.
- Recognition as an innovator and leader in the blockchain industry.
- Boost team morale and profile your organisation to the industry and community.
- All winners and finalists will receive an awards certificate.
- All winners will receive the following benefits:
- Trophy presentation at the APAC Blockchain Conference.
- Winners’ logo for use in your own promotional activities.
- Recognition on the Blockchain Australia website (currently adca.asn.au) for 12 months.
- Recognition in the Blockchain Australia newsletter.
- Invitation for two (2) to attend the 2019 Parliamentary Friends of Blockchain in Canberra.
- All individual finalists and winners will be appointed as Fellows of Blockchain Australia.
Awards Qualifying Period
All awards are for contributions to the advancement of the blockchain industry in Australia during the period July 2018 to June 2019.
- Blockchain Policy Maker or Influencer of the Year
- Blockchain Innovator of the Year
- Blockchain Community Leader of the Year
- Blockchain Entrepreneur of the Year
- Women in Blockchain Female Blockchain Leader of the Year
- Blockchain Leader of the Year
- Blockchain Advisor of the Year
- Blockchain Scale-Up of the Year
- Blockchain Project (Government) of the Year
- Blockchain Project (Corporate) of the Year
- Blockchain Business of the Year
Conditions of Entry
- All applications must be submitted via the online application system at https://blockies.awardsplatform.com/ by 5pm Friday 5 July 2019.
- Only one individual nomination per organisation may be lodged in the Individual Awards categories.
- Only one nomination per organisation may be lodged in the Business Awards categories.
- The judging panel consists of the Australian Digital Commerce Association and Blockchain Australia Board Members. Judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- Blockchain Business of the Year category cannot be entered in its own right. Winners from the business award categories will automatically qualify for Blockchain Business of the Year. The winner of this category is determined after a second round of judging.
- All entries must include a hi-resolution logo image and 200-word profile description of the individual and/or business for PR purposes.
- Individual entrants must be Australian citizens or residents. Business entrants must hold an ACN or be otherwise domiciled in Australia.