ADCA is the industry body that represents Australian businesses and other organisations participating in the digital economy through blockchain technology.
What We Do
ADCA aims to encourage the responsible adoption of blockchain technology by industry and governments across Australia as a means to drive innovation in service delivery across all sectors of the economy.
ADCA aspires to see an Australia that leads the world in the adoption of blockchain technology that has transformed the economy and society to achieve significantly greater competitiveness, efficiency, service quality, social engagement and employment.
Learn more about joining the Australian Digital Commerce Association
Why Join ADCA
- Industry Networking
- Best-practice Exchange
- Education & Conferences
- International Networks
- Regulatory Engagement
- Industry Standards & Certification
Blockchain technology is used to create and manage trusted digital transactions. A distributed ledger is used to store transactions and other records in a cryptographically connected chain that cannot be altered. This gives all authorised participants full confidence that they have access to an accurate and up to date copy of all relevant transactions with full confidence in the security and authenticity of the records.
Code of Conduct
Australian consumers transacting with an ADCA Certified Digital Currency Exchange can do so with the confidence that they have passed an external audit confirming compliance with best-practice standards.
Learn more about how the Code protects consumers and find out which exchanges are ADCA Certified.
- CEO’s Report
- ADCA Partners to present ADC Forum Global Blockchain Summit
- Australian Blockchain Trade Missions
- Blockchain & GDPR
- ADCA Members Special Offer: Advanced Diploma of Applied Blockchain
- Welcome to our New Members
- Board President’s Report
- Parliamentary Friends of Blockchain
- ADCA Board
- Fellows of ADCA
- Bit Trade – First Aussie Exchange to do an Equity Crowdfund
- The Cryptocurrency Primer Course
- Welcome to our 5 New Members
- CEO’s Message
- Australian Blockchain Mission to Shanghai
- Taiwan University Medical Hospital – Blockchain Enabled Patient Records
- Crypto Investment and ICO Summit
- The Next Billion Seconds – Cryptonomics with Mark Pesce
- Alipay takes on MoneyGram with blockchain-based remittances
- Welcome to 8 New Members