Community collaborating to make change happen
ASR Wealth Advisers
Bit Trade Labs
Brave New Coin
Dun & Bradstreet
Johnson & Johnson
Aub Chapman Consulting
Blockchain Corporate Advisory
Victorian Department of Economic Development
Becoming a member
ADCA is Australia’s industry network for businesses implementing or evaluating blockchain or distributed ledger technology.
As part of the ADCA network, individual businesses may:
- ● engage with and learn from other businesses implementing blockchain solutions;
- ● share best-practice and collaborate as appropriate;
- ● access national and global thought-leaders;
- ● contribute to ADCA’s advocacy agenda with key government and regulatory stakeholders; and
- ● participate in ADCA conferences, workshops and study tours.
Collectively, ADCA members help advance the adoption of blockchain technology in Australia and work together to advocate for appropriate regulatory and policy settings.
Industry members are businesses that are directly implementing blockchain or distributed ledger technology within their business or planning to do so.
Partner members are businesses that provide advice including technical, legal or commercial consulting services to other businesses.
Stay informed, sign up for latest Blockchain news