Community collaborating to make change happen
ADCA is Australia’s industry network for businesses implementing or evaluating blockchain or distributed ledger technology.
As part of the ADCA network, individual businesses may:
- engage with and learn from other businesses implementing blockchain solutions;
- share best-practice and collaborate as appropriate;
- access national and global thought-leaders;
- contribute to ADCA’s advocacy agenda with key government and regulatory stakeholders; and
- participate in ADCA conferences, workshops and study tours.
Collectively, ADCA members help advance the adoption of blockchain technology in Australia and work together to advocate for appropriate regulatory and policy settings.